At Insure Homes Ltd we understand the importance of protecting your property, whether you own one or several let properties we are confident that we can provide you with the appropriate cover, for a competitive premium, along with great customer service.
Please see below for the key features of our let property insurance:
- A standard, low excess of just £100, increased to £1,000 for subsidence, heave or landslip
- Trace and Access cover up to £5,000
- Cover for loss of rent up to 20% of the buildings sum insured where the home is uninhabitable following a valid claim
- Full cover for 90 days for when you are between tenants
- Accidental damage cover for glass and sanitary ware
- Liability cover as the owner of the home up to £5 million
- Liability cover for domestic employees up to £5 million
- Accidental damage cover for underground pipes and cables
- Discounts available if you insure more than one let property on the same policy
We can provide insurance for most types of lets, including students, professionals, HMO’s and DSS. As our quotes are done taking your individual circumstances into account, if you have anything which does not fit into the usual student or professional bracket, you can contact us and we will happily see if we can help.
Our let property insurance is available to landlords of one or more properties and you will receive a discount if you choose to insure more than one property on the same policy. Most landlords do choose to insure both their buildings and contents with us, however we do offer contents only policies should the buildings be insured elsewhere.
All of our quotes are done to meet your individual requirements so you only pay for the cover you need; this means we will need the rebuild cost of the property you would like to insure.
request a quote
If you are interested and would like us to provide you with a no obligation quote, or would like some more information, then you can contact us using the form below or in the following ways:
Your details will only be used by us to return your enquiry. They will never be passed on to a third party.
freephone from a landline:
Open Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)
if you are on a mobile call our direct landline:
email us directly at: