From a home away from home deep in the countryside, to a beach side cottage, we are sure that we have a policy to suit your needs. We are able to consider most types of buildings, and most importantly, can cover the property whether it is used exclusively by you as a second home, or let to the paying public.
Please see below for the key features of our holiday home insurance:
- Accidental damage cover for glass, sanitary ware, underground pipes and cables included under the buildings insurance
- Property owners liability cover up to £5 million
- Trace and access cover included up to £5,000
- Low, standard excess of just £50 for both buildings and contents, increased to £1,000 for subsidence, heave or landslip
- Contents in outbuildings and the garden included, subject to policy limits
- Accidental damage cover for mirrors, glass, and audio and visual home entertainment equipment included under the contents insurance
- Discounts available if you insure more than one holiday home on the same policy
- All types of property considered
Purchasing a house is a big decision, especially if it is done for investment purposes as many holiday homes are. We can provide specialist insurance to cover your holiday home all year round, not just when the house is being used by you or paying guests. If you own more than one holiday home, you will receive discounts if they are all insured on the same policy.
Most owners do insure buildings and contents with us, but if the buildings are insured elsewhere, such as under a block policy for a flat, we can offer cover for your contents only. All of our quotes are done to meet your individual requirements so you only pay for the cover you need, this means we will need the rebuild cost of the property you would like to insure.
request a quote
If you are interested and would like us to provide you with a no obligation quote, or would like some more information, then you can contact us using the form below or in the following ways:
Your details will only be used by us to return your enquiry. They will never be passed on to a third party.
freephone from a landline:
Open Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)
if you are on a mobile call our direct landline:
email us directly at: