With a large number of families now choosing to holiday in the UK, many people are buying chalets on holiday parks, not only for their own personal use, but also as an investment. These chalets require insurance the same as a brick built holiday home and we are pleased to be able to provide cover which is suitable for these properties.
Please see below for the key features of our chalet insurance:
- Accidental damage cover for glass, sanitary ware, underground pipes and cables as part of the buildings insurance
- Property owners liability cover up to £5 million
- Low, standard excess of just £50 for both buildings and contents, increased to £1,000 for subsidence, heave or landslip
- Contents in outbuildings and the garden included, subject to policy limits
- Accidental damage cover for mirrors, glass, and audio and visual home entertainment equipment as part of the contents insurance
- Discounts available if you insure more than one chalet on the same policy
- All types of property considered
Chalet insurance is still a niche product offered by relatively few providers. We know how important it is to offer a product suitable for your needs at extremely competitive premiums.
The insurers are able to consider a wide variety of construction materials, from wood to concrete. They will also be able to offer contents only policies if the buildings are insured elsewhere, maybe as part of a block policy with other chalets. To obtain a quote, you will need to provide some information regarding the chalet, along with any details of your previous insurance claims and losses. Simply complete our online contact form and we will email or call you back to discuss your individual requirements.
request a quote
If you are interested and would like us to provide you with a no obligation quote, or would like some more information, then you can contact us using the form below or in the following ways:
Your details will only be used by us to return your enquiry. They will never be passed on to a third party.
freephone from a landline:
Open Monday-Friday (9am-5pm)
if you are on a mobile call our direct landline:
email us directly at: